Thursday, June 22, 2006

Being a US soccer fan is harder than being a fan of cleveland sports...

I was born and raised in northeast ohio. We love sports, including soccer there, but I gotta say that US soccer is hurting! How do we tie Italy, with 9 men, and then lose to Ghana. Congratulations to Ghana, they are having a great first world cup, but my team needs to take a good look in the mirror, starting with their coach.

I love this country, but I really think all of our exquisite athletes are fighting a different fight in Iraq without soccer balls...

Think on that Nugget o Wisdom...

PC

PS

There is a direct correlation between countries that like electronic music and those that excel at soccer... (Germany, England, Brazil, Argentina, and Holland to name a few...)

This leads me to think that Ghana may be a better place for my music than the US...

Definitely better than Texas (where Dempsey, the only US player to score a goal is from)

My opinion will change when the world super power we are finally wins the damn thing...

No comments: